Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

This is a camera phone pic....no fiesta is complete without a sombrero!!
This is me & Megan...Miss Party Planner!

Here is a pic of Melissa & me & Monica....Tri-C sisters!



Well, the storm is officially gone and the sun is shining!!! It is about time!!
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Some friends of mine got together and had a "Fiesta" for my thirtyONEderful birthday! I need to give a shout out to my friend Meggers for organizing, it was wonderful!! We had delicious chicken enchiladas, 7 layer dip, guacamole from La Nap, wings, and a delicious cookie cake, my favorite!!! It was a great evening...fun was had by all! On Sunday, I relaxed and went to Ann Taylor Loft to use the gift cards I had gotten for my birthday...they were having a "25% off" sale...I couldn't miss out on that! It was a nice birthday weekend, thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes, phone calls, cards, etc...I am blessed with so many amazing people in my life!

No comments: