Ok, friends, can you believe I am a blogger?? First and foremost I need to give a shout out to Melissa (both of you!) for encouraging me to give this a shot...and 2nd shout out goes to my "Homes" (you know who you are!) for giving me the idea for the name "The Candace Chronicles". This friend of mine "Homes"...periodically asks me how the CDCs are going? For those who don't know...CDC stands for "Candy's Dating Chronicles" of which there have been MANY entries, MANY chapters...some short, some long, some longer than they NEEDED to be, some funny, some sad...but mostly...all ENTERTAINING!! I thought about naming my blog "Candy's Dating Chronicles" BUT I want this blog to be about so much more than just that. So thanks, Homes, for the idea!
Hopefully I will at some point have some funny dating stories to share...But all in all, I want to be able to share my thoughts with you all! And let's be honest, I also wanted to "fit in" and be a part of this newfound blogging world!!! SO...be patient with me while I figure out how to add pictures, links, etc...I really need a tutorial on how this works! As everyone in the free world knows, I do not have a computer at home...so I have to find small bits of time here and there at work to figure all this out and add posts. (SO ethical to be doing this at work, I know!)
In the meantime, feel free to send any "helpful hints" my way...and welcome to "Candy Land"!!!! Stay tuned..... :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YEAH!!!!! I am so happy for your blog. You are so cute and I love you to pieces!
COngrats! Can't wait for me. Looks great so far...
Welcome to the 21st century :o). I am excited for you and am available to help answer any questions that you have along the way. Can't wait for what is in store for your readers.
With love your BF (bloggy friend), Melissa
Fabulous! Looking forward to your stories! :-)
Post a Comment