Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm back......


































I am sorry to have fallen off the planet for a few weeks! Things have been NUTS in my world. Work is finally so busy that I haven't had any time to update my blog! This is definitely my "busy season" and I'm feeling it! Between work, training for the half marathon, football season, volunteering, visiting grandpa, and trying to have some fun in between, I am on the couch and asleep by 9pm most nights! So for now, I will post a few pics of the past few weeks activities...FL/GA game, Maria's birthday, and Jag game. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera for all the other activities...but will try to remember next time! Enjoy and I'll be back soon....can you believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner?!?!?! That means my race is around the corner...I need all the prayers I can get!

No comments: