Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Football Season has officially begun!!!!!




I hope everyone had a fun and relaxing Labor Day weekend! Not only was it a 3 day weekend...it was also the start of college football season, woohoo!!!! I could not have been more excited :-) Oh how I DO love to watch football! Especially the Gators...I know all my Gator Girls were wearing their lucky beads and cheering on our man Tebow! It was our first "W" of the season....sorry Hawaii, you may have more beautiful beaches than we do BUT I cannot imagine anything more beautiful than a victory in the Swamp! In honor of the first game...I am attaching a picture of one of my favorite future Gators! This is Monica's son..."J"...he will SURELY be attending UF down the road if his mom has anything to say about it!!!!


Someone else that I DEFINITELY want to give props to is my friend Martha...who is, by the way, one of my heroes! This is a girl who does half marathons, triathalons and all kinds of running races! She celebrated the anniversary of her "29th" bday last week (OR turned 30, which ever way you want to look at it!) and in honor of her birthday, she decided she would go hang-gliding!!!! I mean, who does that?!?! For my 30th, I celebrated with several parties, dinners out, and friends....Martha chose to be dragged behind what looked to be a model airplane that would fall apart at the slightest wind gust, high into the sky, and then dropped! Hoping that the small hang gliding craft would safely deliver her to the ground!! If that isn't living it up and having faith, then I don't know what is! I am adding a picture of her in the air! Congrats Martha!! You DID it! (And just FYI....she DID go out to dinner/drinks in HOTlanta that evening...fun was had by all!) Welcome to your 30's!!!!!








No comments: