Hi all!!! Whew...I am SO glad this week is over! Work has been slooooooow as it can be, but outside of work, I have been a busy little bee! Tomorrow promises to be jam packed with coffee plans, lunch plans, GA vs. SC at 3:30, church at 5:30 and MICHAEL PHELPS at 11:30...but Sunday, I am hoping to rest and relax and watch the Jags home opener!
I have a question....how many of you are familiar with Facebook?? I was introduced this week and can I say, it could be a slight obession!!! Even the future Mr. Candace Monroe (Michael Phelps) has a facebook page!!! I have already been "friended" by several people from high school as well as current friends. It is such a GREAT way to find long lost people...or stalk them :-) I can't say how long I will have a profile up, it is quite time consuming, and to be honest, I'm not so sure how much I want to be found!! But for now, it is entertaining and fun to catch up with people.
Also, on another note, the running shoes that I was anticipating arriving (Shout out to Mr. Mizuno!)...have indeed arrived!! I got them today and will be trying them out tonight or tomorrow. I will let you know how they do... Maybe they will help me to be the next LoLo Jones!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just "tagged" you. Take a look at my latest blog post and you will see what I mean. Only participate if you want to . . . it was fun so I thought you like have fun with it too :o).
Post a Comment