Monday, October 6, 2008

Go Jags!!!




Hi Friends!! Have you missed me in blog land?? I have to admit, I have been quite the slacker lately in the "Adding posts" department. Which is ironic since I have had ALL the time in the world at work to do it! I think I have been too busy surfing the net and online shopping to make any time for focusing on posting. Anyway, I hope to get back on track!


Last Sunday, I went to my first Jag game, and hopefully not my only Jag game, this season! It was SOOO fun! My friend Angie and her hubby Steve invited me and a guest to join them for the Jag vs. Houston game. I invited my friend Tony, and off we went. The weather was GORGEOUS, we tailgated for about 2 hours before the game (Shout out to Steve for the delicious wings & bloody mary!) and then entered the stadium where we actually won the game! I was a bit nervous coming off the win at Indianapolis, but we pulled it off! (Which is more than I can say for the Jags performance last night....jeez, should have poured out one for my homey after that miserable performance! I guess our "D" decided to go home early) I'm attaching a few pics from the outing!

No comments: