


Look at these cuties! Last night, I had dinner with my friends Melissa & Ryan and their 2 bundles of joy, Grant & Grace. My how they have grown!! We had such a great time together. Melissa fed Grant and I fed Grace dinner before we ate dinner. Then Melissa and I had chicken with Ryan's special sauce (So delicious!), squash and orzo. It was SO GOOD! Then we played with Grant & Grace and took these pics (check out the one that they are almost holding hands! so sweet!) while Ryan finished up meeting with the tv man....
Pretty soon the twins were fast asleep Melissa, Ryan & I had a chance to catch up.
I met Ryan at Baptist when I worked in the finance department and when we met, he just knew that Melissa and I would hit it off, so he introduced us, and sure enough, we did! I am so thankful to have this beautiful family in my life, and their friendship was, by far, the very best thing to come out of my days at Baptist!
2 comments:
Small world! We just had dinner with Ryan and Melissa last week. Adorable pictures!
Were they at your 30th bday party? I think I remember them. This is a sweet post even though I don't want to ever read again "Melissa fed Grant". Haha!!! They gave that boy a great name!!
Post a Comment